- To support the implementation of sensor hardware, embedded system and automation software in various automation and robotics projects.
- The responsibilities will include system design, CAD Modeling and Simulation, design and fabrication of fixtures for testing, installation of fixtures/sensors/test equipment, support conduct of field tests, develop electrical circuits for robotics and automation.
- Educational Qualifications: Degree in Electrical & Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- Those with mobile robotics background will be preferred
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills, positive attitude and self-motivated
- PLC, micro-controller, Solidworks, AutoCAD, 3D printing, Motors and Gears selection, Mechanical 3D and 2D drawings, DFMA, electric circuits deisgn, power supply distribution design.
- One or two years of working experience in a similar environment.
Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume including a description of your past experiences to:
Mr Alex Pek
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.