- To support the implementation of sensor hardware ,embedded system and automation software in various automation and robotics projects.
- The responsibilities will include system design, sensor selection, hardware configuration layout, electrical wiring design, power supply distribution design, PLC programming/testing/implementation, UI design, conduct of lab and field integration tests.
- Educational Qualifications: Degree in Electrical & Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- Those with mobile robotics background will be preferred
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills, positive attitude and self-motivated
- C/C++, Java
- Embedded PC, Micro-controller, PLC,
- PID Control
- Power Supply Design, EMC
- Wiring Circuit Schematic Layout
- AUTOCAD, Matlab,
- One or two years of working experience in a similar environment.
Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume including a description of your past experiences to:
Mr Alex Pek
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.