- Develop software for robotics and automation projects, including man-machine interface, system control, PLC control, database, power management.
- Optimise the code for embedded system performance.
- Support the conduct of field trials for robotics and automation systems.
- Responsible for analysing and understanding software requirements under test.
- Responsible for generating software test plan and procedures.
- Set up required testbeds ( hardware, software , network )
- Conduct software testing for lab and system tests.
- Generate test logs and report defects.
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- Experience with software development and integration preferrably in a Linux environment
- Proficient in C, C++, Python and Matlab
- Understanding of various concurrency control mechanisms such as software transactional memory or the use of immutable data structures
- Those with past experience using ROS will be preferred
- Those with mobile robotics background will be preferred
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills, positive attitude and self motivated
- One or two years of working experience in a similar environment.
Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume including a description of your past experiences to:
Mr Alex Pek
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.