- Main Role: Software Development
- Develop software for artificial intelligence systems based on Deep Learning Frameworks, Virtual Assistants, and Natural Language Processing.
- Support the conduct of field trials for robotics and automation systems.
- Secondary Role: Software Testing
- Responsible for analysing and understanding software requirement under test.
- Responsible for generating software test plan and procedures.
- Set up required testbeds (hardware, software and network).
- Conduct software testing for lab and system tests.
- Generate test logs and report defects.
- Bachelors/Masters in Software Engineering/Computer Science/Embedded Systems.
- Possess good analytical and problem-solving skills, positive attitude and self-motivated.
- Competent in C/C++, Linux Programming, Python and Java programming.
- Familiar with Matlab, Computer Vision, Computer Networking, Deep Learning Frameworks, Neural Networks, Data Analytics.
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Five years of experiences in related work field preferred.
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume including a description of your past experiences to:
Prof Lim Meng Hiot
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.