- To support the implementation of sensor hardware and automation software onto airport-related projects. The responsibilities will include system design, sensor selection, hardware configuration layout, electrical wiring design, power supply distribution design, PLC programming/testing/implementation, UI design, conduct of lab and field integration tests.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills, positive attitude and self-motivated.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Matlab, C/C++ and Java programming.
- Experience in embedded PC, Micro-controller, PLC and PID Control.
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Three years of experiences in related work field preferred.
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume including a description of your past experiences to:
Prof Lim Meng Hiot
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.