- To research and development of mathematical models for autonomous agent teams that are required to function in a collaborative manner in time critical operations.
- PhD Degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Science or related discipline.
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills, positive attitude and self-motivated.
- Proficient in Java/ C++ programming and application prototype development.
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- One year of experience with publications in the fields of artificial intelligence, intelligent agents, cognitive modelling, neural networks and machine learning preferred. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
Interested candidates please send your CV/resume including a description of your past experiences to:
Prof Tan Ah Hwee
School of Computer Science and Engineering
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue
Electronic submission of application is highly encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.